Welcome to my gallery...

Here I'll showcase some of my recent projects.

All are for sale unless noted. Custom orders or modifications are encouraged.

You can contact me at:

My email



Monday, May 21, 2012

Sharpening services

Sharpening:


Almonte's only sharpening shop.
Hand sharpened using Japanese whetstones and alignment jigs to ensure a perfect edge.
House calls available.

Various levels of sharpness.


Sharp (1000 grit) -$5
Really sharp (4000 grit) $10   $5



Sharp enough to shave with-warn your friends before they use them kind of sharp.
$15    $10 - only available for high quality knives.

Lawnmower blade sharpening - $5
On lawnmower - $10

I will also sharpen woodworking tools, garden tools and anything else that's dull.
Contact me for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment